she typeth, then she deleteth


It's all his fault!
Posted by Picasa

So the other man in my life is decidedly paranoid that he's going to become the most frequently discussed person in this forum. Ha! Here are some reasons why his flaws will be rarely listed:
1. His mother could find this and we're not on the best of terms, anyways.
2. MY mother could find this and then she'd have reason to gloat and tell me that she told me so when I married him.
3. He's not the one getting me up at 3 in the morning. Then again, he has figured out how to sleep through me getting up at 3 in the morning, so I'm not sure that I like him at that hour, either.
4. Regardless of whatever stupid, thoughtless thing he might do, he is still pulling his butt out of bed each morning to go to work. I have to give him considerable respect for that.
5. He brought me a bouquet of yellow tulips for Valentines Day!
6. He's the only one who has mastered the art of "listening" to me drone on and on and on without giving away the fact that he's just timing his responses.
7. He generates enough body heat to keep my feet warm at night.

8. I wouldn't have made it to the top of Kili if he hadn't pissed me off.
9. He takes Arrested Development as seriously as I do.
10. He's so damn cute when he falls asleep with the baby!

Not that I won't be writing and venting about him on here... Thank God for the edit/delete buttons!



.

No comments: