rant-lite (half the guilt, half the fun)

Having recently established my inherent lack of coolness, I was more than a little displeased to discover that I am also a wimp. A weenie, a baby, a chicken... thesaurus.com has a whole list of words that apply, but I'm sure you all get the picture. That being said, it is with my head hanging low, low, low in shame that I must announce that I will no longer be using this blog to rant about various persons (nameless, of course!) in the unrealistic event that said persons might find this blog, read afore mentioned rant(s), and turn what is left of my uncool, wimpy life into nothing more than a series of days filled with apologies, hand wringing, and wishing, wishing, wishing I had just Kept My Mouth (Keyboard) Shut! Strangers are still subject to unobjective ranting. The boy is still fair game as I am his mother and having pushed him through my vagina am consequently a lifetime member to the Get Out of Jail Guilt Free club. By the time he's old enough to read this, the technology will be so archaic he'll need a history major to help him figure out how to get to it. Which will be so NOT worth the effort. Sigh. Who knew this journey of self-exploration would uncover so many undesireable truths about myself?


.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Oh! What brought on this bout of wimpiness? I shall definitely miss your rantings about people I know. :-)

Elena said...

WHAT???? Jaque's not the weenie queen anymore? I guess I'll have to dig a little deeper into your blog-dom to see what's really going on..