tastes like chicken?

Shhhhhh! Don't tell the pediatrician, but we did a test run with the cereal today... Little Guy was just so damn cute sitting there smacking his lips that I couldn't resist! I carefully mixed up a tablespoon of the cereal with some breastmilk from the fridge, then tipped the tiniest bit from the spoon into his mouth. He made the worst face, then smacked it right down. Cheering ensued (followed closely by crying because the cheering scared him!), then another bite and another and another. Oh, yeah, my baby boy is ready for solids!!! I got him all cleaned up and took the tray, bowl and spoon to the kitchen. And popped the spoon into my mouth. Joey was wrong. Breastmilk doesn't taste like cantaloupe.


.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jacqueline said...

Dare I ask what it tastes like instead of Cantaloupe? Nevermind. I don't think I want to know. Way to go, Little Guy!!