ladies and gentlemen...

without any further ado, I give you the magical stylings of Little Guy!


Watch the full tub o' toys carefully. Ready? One, two three....

Ta-Da!

Do you see this neat display of my favorite books? With just a flick of my wrist...


Ta- Da!

And now for my most daring act. I must ask for silence from the audience as I attempt this most treacherous feat. ..

Ready?

Here I go...


Ta-Da!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You're too kind. Really. What? An encore? Oh, I couldn't. Well, if you insist. Here's a little something I've been working on for the past 223 days. Ready?

I will now attempt to transform myself from cute

to irresistable.

Ta-Da!

7 comments:

Lora said...

standing!! how exciting-now you get to babyproof your home!

Lenka said...

See!!! you really ought to be glad about the teeth thing. I mean really, he'd just be falling down and hitting them on something and then it'll be braces for 20 years and that means NO bubble gum or Asparagus (because the strings get caught on the wires and then when you try to swallow it'll gag you really bad. NOT FUN) No, I say Little Guy has got it figured out. Wait 'til he get's the whole "balance" thing mastered, and then work on the pearly whites!!!

Amy Jo said...

Yay! I miss ya, Aaron! Next time I see you I bet you'll be walking!

Susan said...

Shhhhhh... we're not telling him that standing up leads to walking. Wait, what I really meant to say was "DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN DON'T LET HIM START WALKING!!!!!".

Mom101 said...

Just when I was wondering exactly how he'd ever transform himself from cute...aha, you got me.

Valerie & Quang said...

There goes the neighborhood!!

Jacqueline said...

sometimes, when I need a pick-me-up/for no reason at all, I log on and look at those last two pictures. They never fail to make me smile. I can't wait to see you guys again!