9 years ago...

I
take you
with all my Heart and Soul to be my
my Love, my Best Friend, my Life-Long Companion.

I promise to Support you in times of trouble,
and to Celebrate with you in times of happiness;
to Care more about our love than “being right”,
and to Listen without judging.

I promise to treat you with Love and Respect
and to Cherish you
through all the Trials and Triumphs that life may hand us.

I give my Love to you,
forsaking all others, for as long as we both shall live.

This ring symbolizes our commitment
for Today, Tomorrow, and All the years to come.

You are my Beloved, my Best Friend.
With this ring I thee wed.


As true now as it was then; stronger and deeper than I ever imagined it could be. Here's to a lifetime together. I love you!



.

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Happy Anniversary! We hope you have a great day and have something fun planned!

Lenka said...

... and THAT's how they LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!

God Bless you both!!