do you hear that whooshing sound?

Oh that? That's just the sound of all the smack rushing out of me.

We did wind up winning our first game of the fantasy football season. But remember how I made those digs at the Minnesota team? How I was all puffed up and prideful? Yeah, well, apparently the Vikings learned how to play football between the last time that Big Guy watched a game and last night. And now I am sore from all the biting of the lip and pulling of the hair and wailing and gnashing of the teeth as my garments were rent in twain because of the ever-so-close game between the Vikings and the Redskins.

Damn football. How come did you have to go and get all interesting on me?


.

2 comments:

Mom101 said...

I find very little interesting about it myself, except for that fact that my own SigOth also won his first fantasy game last week, thus putting him in a very good mood. So congrats to you - I know what a big deal it is, if only vicariously.

Jacqueline said...

hmm. And here all this time I thought it WAS interesting...what with those tight pants and people hitting people and all. Guess I'll have to do a little re-evaluation.
thinking....
thinking....

Nope. Still interesting. :-)