keepin' it real

Amy tagged me with Kristen's Real Moms meme. In lieu of coming up with a creative excuse for not having captured any "real mom" moments lately, I thought I'd just divert you with this footage from our recent visit from Big Guy's brother and his family.

At the Philly Zoo:



On the ferry back from Liberty Island:


In Central Park:




Oh, and P.S. We also saw him:



and him:


How sweet was he to sit there and pretend like he didn't know we were pretending to not be filming him? If I hadn't already been convinced he was one of the nicest guys on Earth, that clinched it!!!


What do you mean you're done already and where's my meme? Come on, give a girl a minute. It takes time to come up with a post worthy of the company I'm hoping to keep!


.
image from:
http://www.nakedcowboy.com/images/KEVIN2-R1-13A%28452%291.jpg

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

Um, I would totally take a video if I ever saw someone famous!