post 107 or why the mute button on your computer was invented

Big Guy doesn't make the rounds here too often without a substantial amount of prodding (or the threat of a post including him. Funny how quickly that gets him to log on!). To "encourage" his participation, I added some goodies over there in the sidebar (thanks, widgetbox!) Trouble is, I can't figure out how to turn the sound off except for on his computer. So if you don't like the harmonic, computer generated strains that accompany all the best that the 80's had to offer in arcade game, hit the mute button. I'll keep working on it... it's giving me a headache, too.


.

2 comments:

The Curmudgeon said...

I hear that noise and start reaching for more quarters....

susan said...

Hmmm. That could very well explain my new compulsion to reach into my pocket every time I've logged in since I put those games up...!