here we go again...

2008 has turned into the year that I did nothing other than pack, unpack, and do laundry so that I could get packed again. I'm blaming all the time on the road for my inability to string enough coherent thoughts together to post more than two or three times in a row. It's probably more of a "not enough coherent thoughts to string together" issue rather than a "not enough time to sit down and type out coherent thought strings" issue, but that's something for discussion on another blog forum. At any rate, LG and I are taking to the friendly skies again and will be somewhat incommunicado for a week. Which isn't really that big of a deal since my communication skills over the past 9 months have been dismal at best. I just thought you might like to know...

Edited to add: Wow. I've started recycling my old posts. Maybe I'll actually follow through on posting some pictures this time. Don't hold your breath.


.

No comments: