it hurts everyone when i procrastinate: april

April
Remember that trip we took to Hawaii? The one I got two whining posts into and then quit? Yeah. Well, the rest of that trip was beyond amazing. I could bore you with the details, but why when I have 300+ pictures to share?

Ready...

Set...

No, I'm not going to post them ALL. But I had you worried there for a minute, didn't I?

Along the road to Hana
Around Hana
Haleakala National Park

Hana Hale Inn*
Kapalua: Puttin' on the Ritz, baby!
Kaanapali

That's it. I'm done. The rest is so 2008.

If you're still reading this, you deserve a prize. Let me know (in the comments) at exactly which point your eyes began to cross and glaze over and I'll throw your name(s) in a hat to see who most (randomly) deserves a little something for slogging through to the end.

Oh, yeah, and Happy New Year!



*Totally made up for the less than positive experience we had at that other poor excuse for a hotel. Simply put, if we ever return to Maui, we will stay here again.


.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(On the original post)

Amy Jo said...

Thanks for the fun photos! We miss you guys!
7:55 AM