whoda thunk it?

You know me. I'd be the first to jump off a cliff if all the other kids said they were going to do it. So I'm a little impressed with myself that it's taken me this long to do this since Lora and Val posted their results a month and a week ago, respectively. Maybe I've matured to the point that I would at least check to see if I was wearing clean underwear before I took that first step. Go me!

I was a little surprised with the results in a "huh, well, I guess I could see that as a possibility" kind of way, although my strict Christian upbringing was more than a little startled to see any form of Judaism at the top of the list. Reading the description, though, it rather fits. The pacifist in me is pleased to see Quaker, however liberal, up there in the rankings. My eyebrows are still twitching, though, trying to figure out WTF I answered to find Neo-Paganism in the top three. Yet another aspect of my psyche to be explored, I suppose...

See what they think you think over here. My absolute most favoritest part of the whole exercise? The disclaimer at the top of the page before you begin the quiz:

Warning: Belief-O-Matic™ assumes no legal liability for the ultimate fate of your soul.
Classic.


1. Reform Judaism (100%)
2. Liberal Quakers (92%)
3. Neo-Pagan (90%)
4. Unitarian Universalism (86%)
5. Sikhism (84%)
6. Baha'i Faith (81%)
7. Mahayana Buddhism (79%)
8. Orthodox Judaism (77%)
9. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (76%)
10. New Age (74%)
11. Jainism (70%)
12. Islam (65%)
13. Theravada Buddhism (65%)
14. Orthodox Quaker (63%)
15. Hinduism (60%)
16. Secular Humanism (51%)
17. Taoism (51%)
18. New Thought (49%)
19. Scientology (45%)
20. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (40%)
21. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (39%)
22. Seventh Day Adventist (37%)
23. Eastern Orthodox (32%)
24. Roman Catholic (32%)
25. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (31%)
26. Nontheist (28%)
27. Jehovah's Witness (26%)



.

No comments: