pov*, I suppose

Checking through my email just now, I found this gem:

I know some of you have seen this on my facebook status, but I wanted to share it with those who haven’t. I only wish I could take credit for it, but I “borrowed” it from a friend. I simply can’t get over the truth it holds while at the same time causing me to chuckle out loud each time I read it!!

Hope it makes you chuckle/think too!!

Love y’all!! EE

The attached quote:
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." - Unknown

My response:
Certainly made me think and what I came up with was this: Somewhere, someone had to be the first person to look at that thing that had just fallen out of a chicken's butt and think "Hmmm, I wonder how this tastes fried?". Perhaps it is impossible to pick up a turd by the clean end. I'd rather get my hands dirty, focusing on the possibilities that I might uncover than hide behind the relative safety of the status quo.


It's really all in how you look at it, isn't it?


*point of view



.

3 comments:

SheBear said...

Whaaaaaa?????? ;-)

susan said...

SheBear - *shrugs* You know, just another one of the delusional, illogical minority sounding off. :-P

Curiosity said...

And here I was all psyched that you've somehow obtained the Power of Veto.

Damn, that'd be handy sometimes.