so... i guess we're off the hook for that puppy?

Boog, what do you want from Daddy and me for your birthday?


Um. Oh, I know! How about a motorcycle?!

Well, that would be a lot of fun, but you have to wait until you're old enough to drive one. We can add that to your list of things you want to do, though. What else do you want?

How about a big water pail that's up on the roof and only I have the password to it and not you and Daddy and there's a big ladder from the sidewalk and then I can go up and when I push all the buttons *chink chink chink* then I can pour the water out and everybody on the sidewalk gets all wet! *wicked laugh*

Hmmm. I was thinking more along the lines of something we can keep in the house. Maybe a toy or a game or some new books? (Daddy chimes in with a helpful "Or new socks or underwear!")

How about a game?

Sure! What kind of game do you think you want?

*big sigh* Oh, never mind. How about some milk?


.

No comments: