11

Aaron had a field trip to the Egyptian Centre in Swansea today.  He was super excited on the way to school today; I had told him last night at bedtime that his challenge would be to learn enough that he can be our tour guide when we visit the real thing over the Christmas break.  I didn't tell him that I was counting on some good story to fill in as today's blog post.  But I sorta was.  I didn't worry too much about crafting something witty as I folded laundry and vacuumed.  It didn't even occur to me that I might want to stub my toe or something, just in case.  Nope, I placed my faith entirely in his enthusiasm and figured that literary license would help me fill in the gaps.  

.
.
.
.
-He had a good day.
-He didn't like his lunch.  Not because his lunch wasn't tasty, but because someone else started talking about ooey gooey doughnuts and so his tastebuds were rather disappointed with his lunch.
-He wants me to log into the App Store to find the game that they played about finding something in  Tutankhamens tomb. 
-He liked riding the bus.
.
.
.
.
I've decided not to fill in all the remaining gaps with stories of laundry and vacuuming.  Im trying to decide how many more of this not-quite-posting I can continue to subject you to!


***
Daddy's now home!!!  He's got plenty of recovering left to do, but he sounds good and Momma says he's acting good.  It feels amazing to be able to breathe normally again!


.

No comments: